The Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Daily inspections and maintenance to promote a clean, safe and healthy environment.
- Carrying out preventative maintenance inspections and procedures on mechanical equipment as required, and
reporting any deficiencies noted to the Property Manager.
- Respond to emergencies, and interaction with building residents.
- Prepare garbage/recycling for disposal.
- Repair, maintenance and ground work to building exterior and interior (including routine electrical and plumbing).
- Ability to paint (touch ups)
- Excel at customer service and team work
- Schedule move-ins and move-outs
- Show vacant & occupied units to prospective tenants
- Respond to request for repairs
- Enforce Corporation policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned