Position/Poste: Accessible Bus Driver (Part Time with possibility of leading to full time)
Duties/Fonctions: To provide driver services for out trips and charters, on a casual basis as required.
- Provide transportation to and from different locations in the GTA
- Responsible for the health, safety, and well-being of passengers while on a trip
- Provide most suitable routes to and from out-trip locations
- Operate Q-Straints and ramp
- Demonstrate safe working habits
- Report all incidents, accidents and injuries.
- Ensure upkeep and maintenance of vehicle
- Complete and submit driver logs, reports, vehicle inspections and documents in a timely manner
- Comply with policies, procedures and legislation
- Be able to work multiple and split shifts (i.e. work days, evenings, weekends, holidays)
- High school diploma
- B Class license with at least 3 years licensed at that class and a clean driving record
- Previous experience working with seniors and adults with physical disabilities an asset
- Experience with Q-straint Restraints and lift operation an asset
- Must demonstrate maturity, dependability, and responsibility
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
Applications accepted until/Candidatures acceptées jusqu’au: 09/20/2016
Salary: $18.00/per hour
Send application and resume to/Adressez votre demande d’emploi et curriculum vitae à:
Name: Alexis Dickson Position: Coordinator, Recreation and Accessible Travel Services
Address: 10 Overlea Boulevard, Toronto ON M4H 1A4
As part of its commitment to Employment Equity, March of Dimes Canada encourages applications from qualified members of the four designated groups: women, aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, and visible minorities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), March of Dimes Canada will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.