WE is a movement that brings people together and gives them the tools to change the world. Our vision is to shift the world from “me” to “we.” Our mission is to empower all people to change the world, locally and globally, achieving transformative outcomes for themselves and others.
We are assembling a Task Force to conduct the follow-up from WE Day Family. The staff on the Task Force will engage families post-WE Day Family to become involved in the products WE has to offer (WE Charity Campaigns, Trips, Camps, and Family Trips. The Task Force will allow for streamlined and organized follow-up after WE Day Family and will focus on growing the number of families involved with WE.
The WE Day work environment appeals to self-directed, flexible team players who enjoy multi-tasking and working in an ever-changing fast paced environment.
This individual must be passionate and committed to the core beliefs of the organization—the WE.org Philosophy.
The position is based out of WE’s office in Toronto (233 Carlton Street).
- Develops relationships with families from WE Day Family on the phone to meet individual and team sales targets
- Responsible for calling clients and sending information via email in order to build the value of our Charity Campaigns, Trips, Camps, and Family Trips
- Understands the importance of phone communication, with a strong phone call to email ratio.
- Supports customers on the phone throughout the relationship; helping with fundraising as needed, seeking customer feedback: taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Assesses client needs and craft relevant solutions
- Liaises with other departments to ensure a seamless client experience for families that attend WE Day Family
Recording Weekly Progress
- Records all steps of the engagement process utilizing our CRM system (Client Relationship Management) - Salesforce
What is required to be successful in this role
- Excellent phone communication skills, with the ability to handle high phone call volume
- Focus on revenue driving activities and maintaining a sense of urgency
- Belief in the value of WE
- Finding personal satisfaction in activities and responsibilities available in the job
What you bring
- High degree of flexibility; open to working evenings and weekends as needed.
- Articulate, self-motivated, mature team player.
- Previous sales or customer service experience. Friendly, determined self-starter with the ability to engage clients on the phone & in person.
- Strong ability to seek new opportunities and think creatively.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented department.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, with a proven ability to succeed with minimal supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational ability.
- Powerful work ethic, both as a team member, but also as a self-starter.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and persuasive manner at all levels; internal and external to the organization.
- International travel experience is an asset.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or another CRM system is an asset.
What makes us unique…
Social entrepreneurs Marc Kielburger and Craig Kielburger co-founded WE and WE Charity (formerly Free The Children) 20 years ago and have grown it into a family of organizations, including WE Day and ME to WE. WE Charity was among the first organizations in Canada to turn philanthropy on its head by creating a legally distinct social enterprise, ME to WE. Through the social enterprise, 50% of the profits support WE Charity, while the rest is reinvested in the social enterprise.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and welcomes all interested parties to apply. We sincerely thank all those who apply, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.