WE is a movement that brings people together and gives them the tools to change the world. Our vision is to shift the world from “me” to “we.” Our mission is to empower all people to change the world, locally and globally, achieving transformative outcomes for themselves and others.
WE is seeking a Sales Coordinator to grow our Youth Trips and Take Action Camp programs. As a natural driver, the Sales Coordinator works to build relationships with youth and their parents through outreach on the phone, finding new clients and growing our sales pipeline of new prospects. We are looking for someone that has an engaging personality, is self-motivated, possesses strong phone communication skills and thrives in a strongly goal-oriented environment.
This individual must be passionate and committed to the core beliefs of the organization—the WE.org Philosophy
The position is based out of our office in Toronto (225 Carlton Street).
- Work aggressively on the phone to meet individual and team sales targets, and develop new business through proactive engagement activities.
- Responsible for calling clients and sending information via email and social media channels, such as Facebook, in order to build the value of our Trip and Camp experiences.
- Understands the importance of phone communication, with a strong phone call to email ratio.
- Create new prospects and follow-up with given leads with a sense of urgency to ensure the highest level of success and service.
- Supporting customers on the phone throughout the relationship; helping with fundraising as needed, seeking customer feedback: taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Discuss client needs and craft relevant solutions.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure a seamless client experience.
Recording Weekly Progress
- Record all steps of the engagement process utilizing our CRM system (Client Relationship Management) - Salesforce
What is required to be successful in this role
- Excellent phone communication skills, with the ability to handle high phone call volume.
- Focus on revenue driving activities and maintaining a sense of urgency.
- The ability to identify opportunities to improve our sales strategies and tactics at every stage of the engagement process.
- Belief in the value of ME to WE Open Trip and Camp experience.
- Finding personal satisfaction in activities and responsibilities available in the job; enjoying the essence of sales work, embracing and cultivating the ME to WE culture.
- Ability to implement feedback in a timely fashion.
What you bring:
- High degree of flexibility; open to working evenings and weekends as needed.
- Articulate, self-motivated, mature team player with proven past success in building client relationships and creating sales.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous sales or customer service experience. Experience working with youth is an asset.
- Friendly, determined self-starter with the ability to engage clients (youth, parents) on the phone & in person.
- Strong ability to seek new opportunities and think creatively.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented department.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, with a proven ability to succeed with minimal supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational ability.
- Powerful work ethic, both as a team member, but also as a self-starter.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and persuasive manner at all levels; internal and external to the organization.
- International travel experience is an asset.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or another CRM system is an asset.
What makes us unique…
Social entrepreneurs Marc Kielburger and Craig Kielburger co-founded WE and WE Charity (formerly Free The Children) 20 years ago and have grown it into a family of organizations, including WE Day and ME to WE. WE Charity was among the first organizations in Canada to turn philanthropy on its head by creating a legally distinct social enterprise, ME to WE. Through the social enterprise, 50% of the profits support WE Charity, while the rest is reinvested in the social enterprise.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and welcomes all interested parties to apply. We sincerely thank all those who apply, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.