WE is a movement that brings people together and gives them the tools to change the world. Our vision is to shift the world from “me” to “we.” Our mission is to empower all people to change the world, locally and globally, achieving transformative outcomes for themselves and others.
Join ME to WE’s expanding Consumer Engagement team in this fast paced, growth-oriented role. The Consumer Engagement Customer Service Coordinator will support the E-commerce Manager with customer service and administrative functions related to online orders.
This individual must be passionate and committed to the core beliefs of the organization—the WE.org Philosophy.
This is a part-time position and is based out of ME to WE’s office in Toronto (225 Carlton Street). Must be available to work evening and weekend shifts
Customer Service Support (80%)
- Provide exceptional customer service for incoming inquires via email, phone, and social media in a professional and timely manner
- Follow up with any customer inquiries relating to product information, order status, and inventory updates
- Proactively reach out to customers on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube to answer general company and product specific questions
- Provide an overall helpful and positive experience for all customers
- Accurately and efficiently process refunds and returns using an inventory management system and backend software
- Create and update customer service email templates and documentation
- Other Customer Service Support as required.
Administrative Support (20%)
- Create and update import/export files and tracking files on a daily basis
- Liaise with operations team and external warehouses to ensure inventory and fulfillment of orders
- Create and Edit SOP’s
- Assist E-commerce manager with any additional tasks
Requirements for success in this role:
- Share vision and goals of Consumer Engagement leadership team
- Drive activities to reach both department and organizational goals
- Providing superior customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Understand the value of administrative and customer service functions within Me to We
- Embrace department and organizational culture
What you bring:
- Retail Sales, Customer Service, or Data Entry experience an asset
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve business processes, efficiencies, and best practices
- Post-Secondary degree in a related field an asset (i.e. Business Administration, Commerce, Fashion Management / Development, Marketing, Logistics)
- A self-starter with the ability to multitask and prioritize as well as track multiple projects
- Enjoys working in a demanding, face paced work environment with flexible hours
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities within tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work well both independently and within a team setting
- Intrinsically motivated and entrepreneurial mindset, ability to work independently
- Positive attitude, high energy, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comprehension and ease with various software applications including:
- Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel and Word)
- Familiarity with CRM / Database / POP systems (i.e. Salesforce, BrightPearl etc.)
What makes us unique…
Social entrepreneurs Marc Kielburger and Craig Kielburger co-founded WE and WE Charity (formerly Free The Children) 20 years ago and have grown it into a family of organizations, including WE Day and ME to WE. WE Charity was among the first organizations in Canada to turn philanthropy on its head by creating a legally distinct social enterprise, ME to WE. Through the social enterprise, 50% of the profits support WE Charity, while the rest is reinvested in the social enterprise.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and welcomes all interested parties to apply. We sincerely thank all those who apply, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.