By Design specializes in mindful leadership development, sustainable business strategy and stakeholder and community engagement.
We offer programs and services designed for professionals and businesses who not only want to make a living or a profit; but who also want to make a difference. Our leadership development and consulting services take clients beyond business as usual, to doing business for the greater good in a way that minimizes harm to the planet and to our fellow citizens.
We work exclusively with "Purpose-beyond-Profit" companies helping you redefine and attain a new level of prosperity that integrates economic stability, environmental sustainability and social well being.
Specific service areas include:
- Leadership Development workshops and coaching (for professionals and business)
- Leadership Cafe (meeting planner/facilitator )
- Sustainable Business Strategy
- Stakeholder Engagement & Community Relations
About the Leadership Cafe
Strategic Dialogue | Stakeholder Engagement | Community Relations
Despite the notion of legendary leaders and consummate communicators, most companies and their employees fail to connect and engage in even the best of times. But when the situation turns serious, the economy gets tougher and challenges become critical, strategic dialogue is key.
- How does your company engage when the going gets tough?
- How does your leadership stand up to the economic, environmental and social challenges of our day?
The Leadership Cafe can help you discover hidden opportunities in the face of challenge, strengthen leadership in a lagging economy and put you on the path to a level of prosperity that is economically, environmentally and socially sound.
Modeled on the World Cafe format, the Leadership Cafe delivers a meeting planning and facilitation service designed to generate focused leadership and unified action at every level within your organization and throughout your extended stakeholder communities.
Leadership Cafes are a valuable organizational tool for:
- Stakeholder Engagement and Community Relations
- Sustainable business (social, environmental and economic integration planning)
- Vision and innovation development
- Strategic planning
- New product and market development
- Change management
- Conflict resolution and problem-solving
Visit our web site or call us to discuss your needs 778-297-4488.