The HCAR Advantage
We will assess your accounting and finance policies and procedures, determine management financial reporting requirements, determine statutory and regulatory reporting, assess staff competencies, prepare a plan of action to establish sound internal controls, policies and precedures to improve efficiency and productivity for month end process, prepare budget and variance analysis framework, perform functions to bring company reporting up to date, train staff to maintain books, monitor and control deviations.
At HCAR, first we focus on building a sound accounting foundation and then concentrate on operations efficiencies, we remain current on technical and regulatory issues, is accessible and experienced to manage the accounting and financial matters so you can do what you do best.
Here is a list of functions we perform:
- Preparation of financial statements, operating budgets, variance analysis and cash flow forecasting.
- Manage, monitor and supervise Payroll/Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable.
- Prepare statutory returns HST, PD7A, WSIB and other federal filings.
- Maintain fix assets, chart of accounts and monthly account reconciliations, bookkeeping.
- Work with CRA on your behalf regarding HST/tax audits and compliance.
- Administration of your group benefits plan, manage special tasks and projects.
- Process evaluation and implementation of internal controls and of new accounting software.
- Conduct investigative accounting and fraud examinations.
- Prepare financialand non-financial metric and key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Train and evaluate staff competency to carry out daily functions in line with establish best practices.
- Preparation of statements and reports for Audit & Finance Committees and Board of Directors meetings.
- Work with your auditors in preparing year end working papers and notes for year end audit.
We perform your work on site or off-site thereby eliminating additional office space and resources. Call us today for a free no obligation review.