Competitive Edge Coaching is a newly established company specializing in Management & Executive Coaching to the not-for-profit sector as well as small to medium-sized businesses. In addition, we provide Human Resources consulting services in several specialized areas.
INDIVIDUAL COACHING PACKAGES:
- Career Transition & Job Search - providing support to individuals who have suffered job loss, or are seeking to re-enter the workforce after a prolonged absence;
- The First 90 Days - a support to newly hired managers who are transitioning to a new role in a different organization, and need to make a lasting impression and achieve tangible results;
- Congratulations on your Promotion. Now What? - a step-by-step program to assist newly promoted managers, supervisors and executives in making the transition from employee to supervisor.
Each package provides between 5 and 7 one-hour coaching sessions that can be tailored to individual needs.
ORGANIZATION COACHING PACKAGES:
We offer three tiered programs that are scalable according to the size of your organization. Offering packages allows us to tailor each product to your specific needs.
Each package offers the following over the course of 5 one-hour sessions:
- An initial face-to-face consultation with individual employees;
- Use of an Intake Form to identify priorities and issues;
- Completion of Assessments and communication of feedback;
- Identification of areas of strength and improvement;
- Development of an action plan for change and monitoring of improvements.
HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTING SERVICES:
We provide services in the following areas:
- Policy and Procedure Writing and Development;
- Occupational Health & Safety;
- Workplace Investigations;
- Dispute Resolution;
- Employee & Labour Relations;
- Succession Planning;
- Training & Development.
BACKGROUND & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Honours B.A. (History & Political Science) - McMaster University;
- M.A. (Public Administration) - Queen's University;
- M.A. (Industrial Relations) - Queen's University;
- CHRL Designation - Human Resources Professionals Association (Halton Chapter);
- Certificate in Adult & Continuing Education - University of Saskatchewan;
- Advanced Certificate in Alternate Dispute Resolution - University of Windsor;
- Certified Professional Coaching Designation - College of Executive Coaching, California, U.S.A.;
- ICF Designation (currently underway);
- Over 38 years work experience in a variety of public and private sector organizations including the Ontario government (7 years), W.L.U., Scotiabank, Bank of Montreal, Assurant Group.
My company's motto is "Because in today's competitive workplace everybody needs a little edge". By leveraging my more than thirty years experience, and providing flexible, tailored, cost-effective coaching programs and assessments I can help your organization improve its performance and build your capabilities.
I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you about your needs. Feel free to contact me at (905) 639-7776 or