E4C is looking for a..
E4C is a not-for-profit organization that works across Edmonton, helping people get what they need to tackle life’s challenges. At E4C, we are working to limit, alleviate and ultimately eliminate poverty in Edmonton. Everyone has a story . . . and we believe in a future where poverty isn’t part of it.
A partnership between Alberta Health Services and E4C has launched an exciting project opening new complex needs transitional houses in 2016. Our houses will offer a safe and supportive place for clients to stay while planning their next transition.
Our houses have recovery oriented services, a welcoming environment, inclusive care, and a commitment to excellence. We are looking for energetic, passionate and dedicated individuals to deliver our wellness focused client support model.
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours a week Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Why join our team:
- Make a difference in our community.
- Build relationships and connect people to the work we do.
- Be a part of a supportive team, dedicated to professional and personal growth.
In your role you will:
- Provide house leadership and operational support to staff during the daytime hours.
- Ensure house achieves program success and service objectives through evaluation and reporting.
- Supervise a team of four house Lifeskills employees including conducting salary review, performance appraisals, scheduling, time submission and professional development.
- Manage client intake assessment process and approvals.
- Act as an advisor for complex case management.
- Manage house budget and finances.
- Ensure house compliance to Occupational Health and Safety standards.
- Liaise with property maintenance team to resolve house issues addresses in a timely manner.
- Position reports directly to the Program Manager.
A successful candidate would require:
- Bachelor level degree and/or Diploma in Social Work, Child Youth Care, Nursing, or human service field or equivalent AND three years of related direct service work experience.
- Experience supervising and managing employees.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Proven ability to practice relationship-based approaches in work with individual’s complex needs.
- Experience using evidence based models of practice.
- Working knowledge of community resources available to participants.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Current Suicide Intervention First Aid and CPR.
- Current Security Clearance and clear Police Information Check.
- Valid Driver’s License, registration and insurance, and operation of personal vehicle required.
Please send resume and apply to E4C:
Thank you to all those apply. Only those short-listed will be contacted for an interview.