About the Organization
The Lac La Ronge Indian Band Child & Family Services Agency (ICFS) is responsible for the delivery of child and family services to the La Ronge catchment area, both on and off reserve. The Agency is accredited through CARF, and is an independently incorporated entity.
Since 1994, the organization has grown from eight employees to 35 employees in 2005. Today, utilizing the skills of over 40 employees, The La Ronge ICFS oversees the administration and operation of the following services and programs, subject to the legislation of The Child & Family Services Act for the Province of Saskatchewan and the ICFS Agency Policy & Procedures:
- Child Protection Services
- Foster Care Services
- Professional Management and Staff
- Public Awareness and Education
- Training in Human Resource Development
- Program Evaluation
- Family Support Services
- Preventative Services
- Child and Youth Services
About the Opportunity
Currently, La Ronge ICFS is seeking a Family & Youth Program Manager in La Ronge, Saskatchewan.
In this key role, you will report directly to the Assistant Director, and will be responsible for managing the delivery of Child & Family Services, to ensure effective case management and adherence to program standards.
In this full time, permanent role, your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing the delivery of Child & Family Services in accordance with The Child & Family Services Act for Saskatchewan;
- Managing the Family Services Program objectives, policy & procedure manual, operations, and program delivery;
- Providing clinical supervision;
- Providing statistical reports as required by the Agency;
- Working closely with all other La Ronge ICFS managers;
- Attending inter-agency and community meetings as required; and
- Evaluating program activities in order to provide best practice standards.
In order to qualify, you will need the following requirements:
- Bachelor's in Social Work (BSW) or a Bachelor’s of Indigenous Social Work (BISW);
- At least 5 years of supervisory experience in Human Services; and
- Criminal Record, Child Abuse, and Driver’s Abstract Clearance.
In support of your qualifications, it is crucial that you have solid knowledge of the various related acts, standards, regulations, guidelines, and directives. You pride yourself on being an influential leader who is able to devise, formulate, and facilitate new decision-making processes. Of course, you will need excellent supervisory, planning and organization, problem-solving, decision-making, interpersonal, and leadership skills to do well in the role.
About the Benefits
La Ronge ICFS is offering a highly attractive salary package for the right candidate, based on qualifications and experience, along with the following:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Pension;
- 3 weeks of vacation to start PLUS receive 1 day off in lieu every month;
- $1000 retention bonus every 365 days;
- Annual performance-based salary increase of 3%;
- $2,500 to new hires with a BSW or BISW after 1 year;
- Receive an appreciation bonus when you reach 5,10,15, and 20 years of service; and
- Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate!
In addition, you will be encouraged to pursue professional development initiatives by attending workshops, conferences, and training courses (fully subsidized).
Upon joining us, you’ll be welcomed into a supportive team that will listen to and value your ideas. This is an opportunity to make your mark in the community of La Ronge using your experience and skills to inspire a direct and positive impact.
If this sounds like you, apply online today! For full details and to apply online please visit http://jobs.applyfirst.ca/jobs/83657