Position: Sales Manager
RCT is looking for seasoned Sales Manager that is passionate about providing technology to those in need.
The Sales Manager, reporting to the Executive Director, is responsible for sales (85%), marketing and communications (15%) to drive awareness, engagement, and revenue for the organization's programs.
KEY SALES RESPONSIBILITIES (85%):
- Responsible for achieving sales goals, developing distribution channels and new markets, building strategic partnerships to deliver and secure computer donations.
- Develops and implements computer sales & donations plans and forecasts to achieve objectives for programs
- Oversee and manage the sales & marketing team’s goals, plans & performance.
- Collaborate with senior leadership team regarding Marketing, Sales, and Communications-related strategies
- Provide in-depth assessments, outcomes and recommendations of sales, marketing and communication plans and objectives.
KEY MARKETING RESPONSIBILITIES (15%):
- Understanding of marketing principles, strategies and techniques to effectively assess the outcomes of marketing programs.
- Oversees the marketing person responsible for content creation, social media, website and events.
- Develops with the management team product positioning, development, and pricing strategies.
- Coordinates market research efforts and analyzes market trends, integrating findings into marketing and sales strategies, using best analytics and evaluation practices.
You’ll love this job if you:
- Have a passion for helping organizations & low income individuals get the technology they need
- Can develop solutions to mutually benefit RCT and its program recipients
- Want to engage those who manage IT to support a great cause and protect the environment
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a sales management position
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Excellent organizational, strategic, planning and implementation skills
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with partners, customers and team members
- Experience working in the technology field an asset
- Experience working in the non-profit sector an asset
- Ability to travel & must own a vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Position can be located in the GTA, Ottawa or Niagara.
This is a full time position with salary (commensurate with experience) and benefits (after 1 year). The candidate can be located in the GTA, Ottawa or Niagara. Please submit your resume & cover letter to no later than October 22, 2016.
|How to Apply:
Please mention you saw this posting on WorkInNonProfits.ca.
Please submit your resume & cover letter to no later than October 22, 2016.
Renewed Computer Technology
945 Meyerside Drive
Mississauga, ON, L5T 1P9