WE is a movement that brings people together and gives them the tools to change the world. Our vision is to shift the world from “me” to “we.” Our mission is to empower all people to change the world, locally and globally, achieving transformative outcomes for themselves and others.
The ME to WE Coordination Team is seeking a Production Coordinator for their Client Experience and Travel Operations Department. Reporting to the Associate Director of Operations, this dynamic, hardworking individual will oversee the day-to-day production tasks necessary to the successful execution of ME to WE’s International Trips and Domestic Programs. The success of the ME to WE Customer Service and Travel Operations Department is measured (at both the departmental and organizational level) by the safety, quality and efficiency of each program. The ME to WE Customer Service and Travel Operations Department seeks a strong leader who will continually strengthen these objectives and strive for constant efficiency and improvement of these life-changing experiences for ME to WE participants and the larger team.
This individual must be passionate and committed to the core beliefs of the organization—the WE.org Philosophy.
The position is based out of ME to WE’s office in Toronto (225 Carlton Street).
- This role will work hand-in-hand with fellow ME to WE Client Experience Coordinators in ensuring that all ME to WE programs are successfully prepared for and executed.
- Work against production deadlines to ensure that internal and external resources are created on time and to the highest of quality.
- Work with Client Experience Coordinators to ensure all relevant information is gathered and shared with our in-country execution teams.
- Oversee the quality of client information that is recorded on internal database utilizing the department’s quality assurance system.
- Host bi-weekly check-ins with Client Experience Coordinators to ensure accuracy of production timelines and accountability to meeting those deadlines.
- Work with Client Experience Coordinators to ensure that clients receive their updated trip itineraries before departure.
- Continuously look for ways to improve system and process efficiencies; developing project plans and timelines as required.
- Execution of daily, weekly and monthly task lists related to portfolio of upcoming trips and programs.
- Responsible for uploading client materials to our client-facing platform.
- Responsible for creating all facilitator trip binders and supporting resources.
- Responsible for the organization of client trip resources including t-shirts, books, journals.
- Responsible for the production and execution of EF partnership trips.
- Responsible for receiving, recording and archiving all trip/program resources upon completion of a trip/program.
- Support Client Experience Coordinators in stakeholder events, as required.
- Carry out general office tasks, special projects and other duties as required.
What you bring:
- Degree or diploma in Travel and Tourism, Business, Business Administration,
- Proven ability to take initiative and manage high-workload
- Impeccable attention to small details.
- Strong ability to develop rapport with team members
- Ability to multi-task in a demanding and fast-paced work environment
- Excellent oral and written communication as well as public speaking skills
- Personal values that match WE core values
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
What makes us unique…
Social entrepreneurs Marc Kielburger and Craig Kielburger co-founded WE and WE Charity (formerly Free The Children) 20 years ago and have grown it into a family of organizations, including WE Day and ME to WE. WE Charity was among the first organizations in Canada to turn philanthropy on its head by creating a legally distinct social enterprise, ME to WE. Through the social enterprise, 50% of the profits support WE Charity, while the rest is reinvested in the social enterprise.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and welcomes all interested parties to apply. We sincerely thank all those who apply, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.