WE is a movement that brings people together and gives them the tools to change the world. Our vision is to shift the world from “me” to “we.” Our mission is to empower all people to change the world, locally and globally, achieving transformative outcomes for themselves and others.
ME to WE is seeking Part time Sales Associates to provide exceptional customer service and drive sales at the ME to WE flagship store in the Toronto Eaton Centre. The Sales Associate will report directly to the Store Manager.
The position is based out of the ME to WE Store located in the Toronto Eaton Centre.
While resumes are important, we want to know what makes you a great fit for our team and culture. We will consider resumes on a rolling basis and would like the right person to join us as soon as possible.
This individual must be passionate and committed to the core beliefs of the organization—the WE Philosophy.
Store Operations (35%)
- Track accurate foot traffic
- Manage the floor to gain insight into customer needs and wants
- Communicate success with team members (Conversions, Up Sells, Exceptional Customer Service etc)
- In coordination with the Store Manager, manage the changeover of promotional offers, campaigns and sales
- Provide feedback to Store Manager on product successes / failures, along with marketing campaign successes / failures
- Coordinate digital content management with Store Manager
- Make bank run for cash deposits
Customer Engagement (40%)
- Focus on building awareness of WE among TEC customers and establish connections with new customers
- Encourage further interaction with the brand through impact donations and pledge activations
- Activate data capture through email as a means to continue brand interaction with customers outside of the store
- Promote ME to WE trips and generates trip leads
- Liaise with Store Manager to create visual merchandising displays
- Keep the store looking fresh and immaculate and maintain customer flow
- Help in the changeover of seasonal products
Inventory Management (10%)
- Monitor inventory, product sales, and general supplies – notify Store Manager of any product or supply shortages
- Review inventory count when new stock arrives
- Ensure all product is properly priced and labelled
Events Management (5%)
- Help in the execution of all internal events and external store events
- Work with volunteers to ensure event success
- Driving Revenue through store sales
- Providing superior customer service to all stakeholders (internal and external)
- Activating and promoting data capture to help grow the WE community & expand outreach
- Building brand awareness of WE and advancing our mission through the store
What your bring:
- 1 – 2 years working in a retail environment (sales and/or customer service experience is an asset).
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work and succeed with minimal direction.
- Powerful work ethic, both as a team player, but also a forward thinking self-starter.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, and persuasive manner.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Positive, flexible and a get-it-done attitude.
- Resourceful, self-motivated and energetic.
What makes us unique…
Social entrepreneurs Marc Kielburger and Craig Kielburger co-founded WE and WE Charity (formerly Free The Children) 20 years ago and have grown it into a family of organizations, including WE Day and ME to WE. WE Charity was among the first organizations in Canada to turn philanthropy on its head by creating a legally distinct social enterprise, ME to WE. Through the social enterprise, 50% of the profits support WE Charity, while the rest is reinvested in the social enterprise.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and welcomes all interested parties to apply. We sincerely thank all those who apply, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.