HELP AVAILABLE FOR YOUR NON-PROFIT GROUP OR SOCIETY
Let me get that off your desk!
You run a successful non-profit organization. Things are going well for the most part and you have accomplished a great deal. Yet, there never seems to be enough "person-power" and certainly enough time to get done everything that warrants attention. You've got an unusual project you just can't hand off to someone else on staff and you can't seem to find the time to get it done yourself. You wish you had someone to rely on; someone who could take it over, report back to you and just get the job done.
Introducing Leah Pomerantz - Projects for Non-Profits.
My expertise lies in non-profit management, organizational development and social work administration which I use as a consultant to provide services fulfilling 'Projects for Non-Profits' throughout the Lower Mainland.
I am a Registered Social Worker and a member of the BC Association of Social Workers and I provide temporary services for agencies in transition, lacking a full complement of staff or requiring special projects to be completed. My diverse set of interests makes me capable of completing small projects as well as more extensive work, depending on the needs and resources of the agency I serve.
As a management level professional and one with experience in positions as varied as Manager of Programs and Personnel, Volunteer Co-ordinator, Adoption Assessor and Budget Associate, I have skills in many areas of non-profit organizational development and social service administration.
Projects for Non-Profits include:
- advising on teamwork process - training staff to work with committees
- event planning - problem solving and strategic thinking
- strategic planning - designing training modules
- accreditation reports - executing feasibility studies
- executing personnel searches - training the board of trustees
- leading workshops for clients or staff - policy development
- grant writing - designing training modules
- convening and leading meetings - telethon design and training
- program assessment and review - research and writing
Quick to learn and integrate new ideas and information, I can take on a task and free you up to focus on your other priorities.
For a free consultation to learn how Leah Pomerantz - Projects for Non-Profits can
"get that off your desk", please email or call.
Leah Pomerantz MSW RSW
Leah Pomerantz - Projects for Non-Profits