Chameleon is a grassroots First Nations owned company dedicated to catalyzing positive change in individuals and organizations. With more than 50 years combined experience, Chameleon coaches are leading edge experts in the professional coaching field. With advanced training in Organization and Relationship Systems Coaching and certification from the Coaches Training Institute and Team Diagnostic International, the Chameleon Team is ahead of the curve. Comprised of leaders in the field, Chameleon boasts a comprehensive array of talent and experience empowering individuals, relationships, and organizational teams.
We specialize in:
- Personal & Executive Coaching
- Relationship Coaching
- Organization & Team Coaching
- Needs Assessments
- Customized Program Development and Training
The Chameleon Team utilizes their advanced training to provide a systems-based approach to individual and team development. Our techniques facilitate proactive and meaningful conversation that goes beyond routine problem solving models. Chameleon's professional coaches have the unique ability to elicit the existing creativity, skills, and potential from within the client. Our approach enhances the process of life-long learning; creating momentum and inspired action, increasing effectiveness, and furthering the fulfillment of the client's unique personal, relationship, or professional goals.
Organization & Team Coaching
Chameleon wants to ensure that you are living your best team experience each and every day and strives to make your organization's dreams a reality. We invite team members to explore and leverage the unique capabilities of the team, create a common vision and values framework, and expand their leadership capacity and impact.
At Chameleon we look at teams as being naturally creative, resourceful, and whole. Our method includes a combination of process work, alternate dispute resolution, emotional intelligence, Taoism, and quantum physics. The Chameleon approach is proven to:
- Increase workplace positivity - a proven factor in sustained productivity and employee retention
- Improve system-wide relationships and communication
- Develop and build cooperation and constructive conflict resolution skills
- Illuminate the creative potential within an organization, team, or community
- Create team alliances and allows for: fluent work flow, rapid movement from conflict to cooperation, and increased team spirit
- Assist in embracing and supporting change initiatives
- Identify issues that are hindering productivity and performance
Dr. John M. Gottman, one of the world's foremost experts on relationships, has spent decades studying what creates success or failure in relationships. He has identified that the leading source of discontent in teams and intimate relationships is a steady diet of team toxins which include: blaming or criticism, defensiveness, stonewalling, and contempt. Our qualified professional coaches help you identify your team toxins and provide your organization or team with the tools necessary to eradicate discontent. Chameleon's coaches match their coaching styles, techniques, and processes to meet the needs of your organization or team. We ensure that your team is having the tough conversations and getting to the core issues. We help our clients create a more coherent vision of the future which enhances teamwork and increased positivity.
Individual, Relationship & Organization/Team Assessments
Chameleon utilizes the most advanced methods and technology available to assess the strengths and challenges of individuals, relationships and teams. We believe that the use of assessments creates a clear and powerful focus for the coaching. The assessment offers you valuable insights regarding where you've been, where you are and where you want to go.
When working with organizations and teams we use the Team Diagnostic AssessmentTM, a state of the art instrument, based on a proven model that defines the necessary strengths for high-performing, sustainable, inspired teams. The Team Diagnostic Assessment offers:
- A practical way to measure the system that is the team.
- A comprehensive model that defines strengths teams need in order to succeed.
- A new mindset that takes the focus off of individual team members' one-to-one relationships, and focuses instead on the entity that is the team.
Customized Program Development and Training
The Chameleon approach is unique, offering both ongoing trainings and customized programs designed to fit your needs and match your goals. Experience workshop training and if you love what you have learned the Chameleon Team will bring the program to your organization while focusing outcomes on your particular visions, challenges and strengths.
- Coaching Skills for the Non Coach
- Transformational Leadership
- Relationship Detox
- The Power of Secret Selves ijn The Workplace
- Lateral Violence
- Learning to Love Change
- How to lead change in Organizations
- Increasing Positivity in the Workplace
Personal & Executive Coaching
Chameleon's professional coaches are focused on creating an individualized program specifically to forward your agenda, build your capacity and achieve your goals.
We do this by working with you to discover and clarify what is most important. We co-design an individualized space where you are able to take the risks necessary to uncover self limiting beliefs and explore alternative possibilities in a new and different reality. We provide you with supportive structures that create and maintain momentum and keep you focused on your goals.