Ann Coombs has successfully served the social/non-profit and corporate sectors for 30 years.
A program developer, strategic planner, best-selling author and conference speaker, her work is focused on the following:
* Facilitation - Board meetings, team dialogue sessions, strategic planning sessions, organizational retreats.
* Marketing and Communications - Evaluation and recommendations for current marketing/communication programs.
* Research services - Includes development of in-depth on-line surveys, program updates and audience evaluations.
* Program Development - Creates programs for organizations on leadership, team building and volunteer support.
* Workshops - Prepares and delivers unique workshops, "idea labs" and vision sessions to meet organizational needs.
* Grant Writing - Assists in preparing and writing of Grant Applications.
Recent Client List:
Canada Council for the Arts/Vancouver Dance Managers
BC Arts Council
Canada Council for the Arts/Dance Presenters of Vancouver
Action Across Borders
Emily Carr Art Institute
Association for Healthcare Philanthropy
British Columbia Professional Fire Fighters' Burn Fund
Family Services of King County, Washington
The Gathering Place - City of Vancouver
Vancouver East Cultural Centre
First Nations Emergency Services
Fire Prevention Officers Association of British Columbia
RCMP Victim Services
Web site: www.coombs.ca
Visit for a complete list of services, client list, testimonials and published articles.
ABOUT ANN COOMBS
Ann Coombs, brings her clients international experience, covering many key areas that are needed in today's competitive and changing world.
For the past 30 years she continues to leads her team on projects that demand innovative thinking, creative and visionary approaches for a diverse client base.
WHAT CLIENTS SAY:
* "Able to tackle delicate situations head-on and provides the tools to move a group forward. I would recommend Ann Coombs and her services to anyone!" - Heather Redfern, Executive Director, Vancouver East Cultural Centre.
* "We achieved a much-needed breakthrough that we would not have been able to accomplish without Ann's presence and skillful facilitation." - Kathleen Bourchier, Vice-President & General Manager, Optimum Public Relations
Upon request the following can be provided:
- Project evaluation and recommendations
- Additional references
- Current availability