|Provides services in: ALBERTA, BRITISH COLUMBIA, MANITOBA, NEW BRUNSWICK, NEWFOUNDLAND & LABRADOR, NOVA SCOTIA, NORTHWEST TERRITORIES, NUNAVUT, ONTARIO, PRINCE EDWARD ISLANDS, Hull area, SASKATCHEWAN, YUKON
Passionate about the non-profit sector, I’ve devoted my career to it and have had the privilege of contributing to a wide range of fields, including education and training, labour development, criminal justice, child welfare, young offender services and mental health, to name a few. Over the last 25 years I’ve been involved in many, varied projects, most of which have involved the convergence of program design, program evaluation, organizational development and HR management.
I’ve also written several specialized books for front line and management personnel in health, human services and education and am an experienced trainer. Well over 4,000 members of various helping professions, throughout Ontario and parts of Canada have attended one or more of my seminars over the years.
I have several skilled and experienced associates (including francophone colleagues) who can be brought on board as needed. My associates and I comprise an agile team that is the ideal choice for multi-faceted projects that require quick orientation and fast turnaround. Our services include:
> program evaluation, program development and proposal writing/reviewing > organizational reviews > needs assessments
> statistical analysis as well as survey design > writing of professional development materials > customized facilitation and training
Workshops Offered (please contact me for more details)
- Solution-Focused Conflict Resolution
- A Helping Professional's Guide to Critiquing Your Own Work, Working with Feedback and Dealing with Not-So-Constructive Feedback
- Performance Appraisal and Performance Management in the Non-Profit Sector
- Development-Focused Program Evaluation and Outcome Measurement Strategies
- Effective Program Design, Adaptation and Implementation
- Advanced Curriculum Design
- Meeting the Needs of Children, Youth and Adults with Learning Disabilities