Cognition has senior lawyers who have worked in major law firms and multi-national companies. We vigilantly manage overhead costs and use technology to work more efficiently. Experienced lawyers at reasonable rates – Cognition is innovating to save you money.
Cognition’s 30 lawyers have an average of 15.4 years of legal experience. They are former general counsel, partners and senior counsel who have the business acumen to understand your needs. In particular, our lawyers advise non-profit organizations in the following areas:
- General commercial work - incorporations; commercial leasing; manufacturing and distribution agreements; non-disclosure agreements; RFP/RFQ development and review; sales, procurement and services contracts
- Employment matters - policies; agreements; compensation plans and agreements
- Specialized IT and licensing matters - e-commerce agreements; software hosting agreements; SaaS agreements
- Corporate and transactional work - mergers & acquisitions; corporate governance; reorganizations
- Marketing and advertising
- Intellectual property - trademarks; patents; copyrights; licensing; intellectual property management
- Litigation management
Cognition lawyers have the same, if not more, legal experience as law firm partners. Yet, our pricing is 50% lower because of our efficiencies. Should you keep paying for extravagant law firm overhead?
We don’t think so. And neither do non-profit organizations and charities like the Heart & Stroke Foundation, Canadian Cancer Society, Canadian Air Transport Security Authority, Canada Gives and the Multiple Sclerosis Society, to name a few examples, all of whom also happen to be Cognition clients.
Contact us today and we would be happy to help you with your legal needs.