|Provides services in: ALBERTA, BRITISH COLUMBIA, MANITOBA, NEW BRUNSWICK, NEWFOUNDLAND & LABRADOR, NOVA SCOTIA, NORTHWEST TERRITORIES, NUNAVUT, ONTARIO, PRINCE EDWARD ISLANDS, QUEBEC, SASKATCHEWAN, YUKON, International
DRAGONFLY has a deep commitment to social justice, anti-oppressive, wholistic and person-centered principles and practices which are reflected in our service provision.
The dragonfly teaches us significant change and transformation are possible with time, well-established processes and nurturing conditions. Without these elements, change can be superficial, fleeting and incomplete.
As an ethical organization, we are committed to facilitating change and change processes that are genuine and sustainable by creating nurturing, safe and promoting environments in which we all work together.
We recognize that within complex situations, change takes time. Despite what we are often told, there are usually no easy answers, magical programs or simple solutions to the complexity of human existence and interactions.
Every individual, group or organization is unique. The ways in which they see and experience their worlds is unique, the conditions in which they exist are unique and the interaction of these facets are unique. We believe because no two situations are the same, approaches to facilitating and assisting change should also be unique.
To honour this uniqueness, DRAGONFLY Consultation, Counselling & Research does not offer canned or one-size-fits all programs and services, but takes very individual, group and organization-centered approaches, builds on existing strengths and resources, previous learnings and develops customized collaborative approaches.
To accomplish our vision and goals, we bring together skilled, caring and social justice-oriented team members. Like dragonflies (who are bestowed with two sets of wings) the comprehensive skill base of Dragonfly Consultation, Counselling & Research team allow us to move swiftly, change directions quickly, as well as stop, hover, turn, retrace and start again in pursuit of shared goals.
DRAGONFLY team members are not only knowledgeable and skilled but adaptive, humble, critical, reflexive, ethical and highly committed to their craft.
Our Services For:
Individuals, Couples, Families
- Individual counselling/therapy
- Couples counselling/therapy
- Group Counselling/therapy
- Family counselling/therapy
- Personal Development Workshop/Seminars
- Individual Professional Consultation and Development (i.e.Coaching)
- Community Assets/Needs Assessments
- Community Development & Mobilization
- Community Capacity Building
- Community Engagement
- Knowledge and Skill Development Seminars & Workshops
- Advocacy & Activism
- Comprehensive Organizational Development Services
Organizational efficiency, effectiveness, communication & sustainability
Organizational culture & climate
Environmental Scans Staff development Shared/Emergent Leadership Administrator Leadership development
Protocol/policy development & alignment
- Group learning & development forums
- Staff Engagement
- Curriculum development
- Group facilitation
- Development & implementation of human and organizational capacity building structures and systems (i.e. Professional & Organizational Learning & Development Systems, professional learning communities, individual & team development strategies).
- Systems realignment and re-orientation
- Program planning, development & implementation
- Evaluation services (program monitoring, process, implementation and outcome evaluation, asset/needs assessments)
- Clinical consultation
- Writing services