Areas of expertise
Professional writing services and specialized consulting support for government and non-profit organizations.
Range of services that you provide yourself and/or through your organization
Freelance writing, corporate communications/PR work, public sector consulting (i.e. project management, public policy research, event planning, fundraising support, advocacy and government relations).
Years spent providing services to the non-profit sector
16 years of solid experience in corporate communications and business management in the non-profit sector.
Describe your experience base
I have done work for governments and non-profits at the municipal and provincial levels in Ontario, working in the following sectors/policy areas: arts, culture, health care, education, training, multiculturalism and diversity, information technology, child welfare, women's issues, social services, family law and government administration. My client list includes:
- Ontario Government: Ministry of Education, Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities, and the Ministry of Government Services
- Univeristy Health Network (Toronto)
- City of Toronto
- Ontario Association of Children's Aid Societies
- Peel Children's Aid Society
- Peel Committee Against Woman Abuse/Victim Services of Peel
- Halton Multicultural Council
- Oakville Arts Council
- Oakville Literacy Council
- United Way of Greater Toronto
- South Asian Mother-Child Group (Oakville)
Very affordable and dependent upon the project. New clients receive 10% off! Call today to arrange a complimentary assessment of your project needs.
Your availability and willingness to travel
Rush jobs are always welcome. Primarily seeking projects within the Greater Toronto Area but will consider travel for the right project.
Any other information you think might be useful
Extensive portfolio and client list available upon request.
Excellent references available upon request