Developing Leaders in the Non-Profit Sector
The Non-Profit Training Hub provides affordable, management training that promotes excellence to the non-profit sector.
“Done For You”
Services Now Available
- Producing content for your website?
- Growing your donor list?
- Engaging stakeholders?
- Creating effective messages?
- Sponsorships and Affiliates?
- Revenue generation?
- Special events?
- Using social media?
- Developing leadership?
- Producing online training?
There are many tools at your disposal in the online world. But, if you aren’t an expert at creating effective e-commerce strategies you could be wasting valuable time. Wasted time means missed opportunities to build capacity for your organization. Consider using the Hub’s Done For You services.
Enlisting the support of industry specialists can be a fast, affordable (and often fun) way to get things done faster and with less headaches.
The Hub’s experienced consultants can help you. Imagine having more time to connect with donors, community members and staff. Start producing better results for your organization today.
To schedule a free, confidential discovery session please complete the contact form below:
To schedule a free discovery session today please contact the Hub:
Non-Profit Training Hub
125A – 1030 Denman Street
Vancouver, BC V6G 2M6
To receive information about upcoming webinars, coaching programs and info products click here.
Who We Serve
- Executive Directors
- Board Members
- The Non-Profit Training Hub’s experienced coaches and facilitators are non-profit specialists who understand the training needs of the sector.
- We have been in your shoes.
- We can help you excel.
- We strive to achieve excellence and professionalism.
- We provide leading-edge training that is affordable.
- We will help you build your confidence.
- We believe that when you succeed, we succeed.
Hoarding – A Housing Manager’s Survival Guide - Webinar
Hoarding is a persistent mental health disorder that presents significant challenges to housing providers. Clients that hoard often pose increased risks to themselves and other tenants in terms of fire hazards as well as rodent and pest infestations. Yet working with your tenants to de-clutter their space can cause extreme anxiety and distress. Learn how to effectively manage the process of working with clients that hoard in this compelling webinar. Click here to learn more about this webinar. April 21, 2015.