Mardere Birkill is a seasoned consultant, facilitator and executive coach. She has strong credentials supported by 25 years of experience as a leader, consultant and educator in various industries, both private and public.
– Her passions are Organizational Performance and Talent Development.
– Her approach is pragmatic and personal. She co-creates solutions based on your unique situation – your tools and expertise, your reality, your goals.
Facilitating greater strides in:
- Visioning, branding, strategic planning, strategic structuring,
- Developing and aligning skills and talent to implement your strategic plan.
- Buidling a healthy and porductive culture in your organization.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES FOR SPRING AND SUMMER 2016
She is also a dynamic and engaging speaker - contact her now to book her for your next function. Popular topics include:
- Fire up your vision: Get renewed energy (no pun intended) and motivation infused in your organization. Have a vision that creates a positive energy in your team. An inspirational and entertaining talk on visioning, and its impact to your organization.
- Remain grounded and energized in challenging times: When the going gets tough, the tough get going, sometimes. Other times we tire, and feel overwhelmed. We need an arsenal of strategies to stay positive and energized. You will leave with a useful toolbox full of strategies to keep going with a smile.
- The multi generational workplace, shifts in HR challenges. Boomers vs millennials and everyone in-between, before and after. Are the generational gaps and disparities real? A humorous and insightful talk on challenges and opportunities.
- Engaging your team in making the vision a reality - the three H’s of strategy implementation. Planning is the easy part, telling is the next easy part, selling the strategy, obtaining buy in and getting action is the real challenge. How do we really get full commitment to implementing a new strategy, or any change for that matter. Entertaining and insightful talk on how to bring your plans to life.
There are two ways in which we can support your organization in it’s quest to create an motivated and empowered leadership team
1. Leadership Circles:
A peer mentoring / coaching approach to building and developing leadership skills. We have a comprehensive suite of curriculum and topics that the group can work on in a collaborative, facilitated way. The topics are chosen and prioritized by the group. The circle typically meets once a month at a convenient time for 2 hours.
This approach to leadership development has an added bonus to build collaboration and collegiality between business leaders in your community.
2. Seminars and workshops
We offer one or two day seminars on the following topics:
- Culture vs Strategy - developing a high performance culture.
- Building and understanding your power base
- Developing the power to influence
- Communicating simply and powerfully
- Team building, team charters and team dynamics.
Any one of these seminars can be customized to your unique requirements and or circumstances.
Leadership Circles and seminars are offered at an affordable fee. Please contact me to discuss the opportunity.