Competitive Edge Coaching is based in Burlington, Ontario, and provides Leadership Coaching, Career Coaching and Human Resources Consulting services for clients in the not-for-profit sector as well as small to medium-sized businesses. Our clients include both individuals in transition as well as organizations seeking to maximize the skills and capabilities of their employees.
CAREER COACHING PACKAGES:
- Career Transition & Job Search - providing support to individuals who have suffered job loss, or are seeking to re-enter the workforce after a prolonged absence;
- The First 90 Days - support to newly hired managers who are transitioning to a new role in a different organization, and need to make a lasting impression and achieve tangible results;
- Congratulations on your Promotion. Now What? - a step-by-step program to assist newly promoted managers, supervisors and executives in making the transition from employee to supervisor.
Each package provides between 3 and 5 one-hour coaching sessions that can be tailored to individual needs.
LEADERSHIP/ORGANIZATION COACHING PACKAGES:
Our coaching programs are scalable to the size of your organization and the population requiring coaching. Each package includes an initial face-to-face consultation with individual employees as well the following:
- Use of an Intake Form to identify priorities and issues;
- Completion of EQ i Assessments and communication of feedback;
- Identification of areas of strength and improvement;
- Development of an action plan for change and monitoring of improvements.
HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTING SERVICES:
We also provide Human Resources services in the following areas:
- Policy and Procedure Writing and Development;
- Occupational Health & Safety;
- Workplace Investigations;
- Dispute Resolution;
- Employee & Labour Relations;
- Succession Planning;
- Training & Development.
BACKGROUND & QUALIFICATIONS of STEPHEN WHITE:
- Honours B.A. (History & Political Science) - McMaster University;
- M.A. (Public Administration) - Queen's University;
- M.A. (Industrial Relations) - Queen's University;
- CHRL Designation - Human Resources Professionals Association (Halton Chapter);
- Certificate in Adult & Continuing Education - University of Saskatchewan;
- Advanced Certificate in Alternate Dispute Resolution - University of Windsor;
- Certified Professional Coaching Designation - College of Executive Coaching, California, U.S.A.;
- ICF Designation (nearing completion);
- Over 38 years work experience in a variety of public and private sector organizations including the Ontario government (7 years), W.L.U., Scotiabank, Bank of Montreal, Assurant Group;
- Member, Burlington Chamber of Commerce;
- Member, International Coaching Federation;
- Certified in EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 Assessment techniques.
My company's motto is "Because in today's competitive workplace everybody needs a little edge". By leveraging my more than thirty years experience, and providing flexible, tailored, cost-effective coaching programs and assessments I can help your organization improve its performance and build your capabilities.
I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you about your needs. Feel free to contact me at (905) 639-7776 or for a free, no obligation consultation. Additional details regarding my approach to coaching as well as my blog can be found on my website: www.competitiveedgecoaching.com.