We are looking for a Social Media Specialist who will execute the Great Commission Foundation's (GCF's) social media marketing and advertising plan. In collaboration with the Marketing Team Lead, the Social Media Specialist will assist in developing and implementing our social media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and on-boarding efforts. This includes identifying and engaging potential agents, developing a strategy for brand awareness and online reputation, and executing the plan by posting the stream of content and monitoring response.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy in collaboration with Marketing Team Lead;
- Define most important social media KPIs;
- Oversee social media content posting;
- Monitors responses and engages with audience comments;
- Collaborate on visual design and web development;
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies. Assist in monitoring trends in social
media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy;
- Work with Marketing Team Lead to ensure content is informative and appealing with good copy;
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network;
- Provide constructive feedback; and
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role;
- Social media strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions;
- Proven creative skills, familiarity with design and publishing;
- Administrative skills experience;
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google and other social media best practices;
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics;
- Critical thinker and problem solver;
- Excellent multitasking skills;
- Good time-management skills;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Team player;
- Post-Secondary in marketing preferred;
- Website building knowledge is advantageous but not required (html, java script, css).
Only qualified candidates of interest will be contacted.