We are looking for a creative person with web page building experience who will provide oversight to specific growth areas,
identified at the Great Commission Foundation (GCF). This person will be involved in creating and designing online
fundraising and event pages, as well as, overseeing report generation and delivery. This will require liaising with software
vendors and support services to ensure correct set up of program features for optimal performance and strong
presentation. This position involves working closely with GCF Staff and GCF Agents and providing services and solutions
in a timely manner with a strong focus on customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will be creative, have some webpage
building, managing, and troubleshooting experience, as well as, a desire to grow this area of service to GCF Agents.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with software vendors for ongoing support, updates and development of specific applications;
- Provide excellent fundraising and nonprofit event pages for web use using donation, event and peer-to-peer
- Provide excellent customer service to GCF Agents and GCF Staff to meet growing fundraising and reporting
- Develop and maintain reference guides and process documentation;
- Execute donation database data extracts and custom reporting, using MS Office products, on a regular and adhoc schedule;
- Build report templates using MS Office products to ensure consistency, quality of information and pleasing
- Test updates in development environments before production release;
- Troubleshoot problems encountered in web-page presentation and reporting tools; and
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Core Competencies & Skills:
- Creative and detail-oriented;
- Working well under pressure independently and in team settings;
- Adaptability and flexibility;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks;
- Decision making and judgement;
- Planning, organizing and task prioritizing;
- Result focused;
- Process documentation;
- Accountability and dependability;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent customer focus and relationship building;
- Fluent in MS Office products (Word, Excel), experienced with CSV file exports and use in reporting; and
- Strong troubleshooting skills in web-page presentation, data manipulation and report presentation.
- Post-secondary education;
- Experience in administration and/or web design;
- Minimum 3 years of customer service experience;
- Minimum 2 years admin or computer centered work experience;
- Proven experience understanding business processes.
Only qualified candidates of interest will be contacted.