This individual will provide assistance to regions by organizing and presenting information sessions to students and family members.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Administrative duties as required including data entry, inquiries, communication distribution, etc.
- Management of your own schedule and tracking of presentations under the supervision of the Area Manager or Executive Director
- Provide weekly updates and time logs
Acting as a ‘brand ambassador’:
- Research school board websites and schedule presentations
- Facilitate day-time presentations at schools
- Arrange and deliver presentations to family members, and/or partake in school events in the evening
- Answer questions surrounding our program and collect information for follow-up
- Engage with current, previous and prospective participants via social media
- Competent computer skills
- Be responsible, organized, enthusiastic and self-directed with strong communication skills
- Able to comfortably speak to an audience and engage conversation
- Ability to meet deadlines and follow directions as assigned
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Current or graduate of a marketing, computer or business program
- Be creative, dynamic, and active on social media
- Experience with promotions, web design, media editing, blogs/vlogs is an asset
- Previous ISE exchange participants who understand the value and lifelong benefits of an exchange are encouraged to apply!
- Valid drivers licence and insured vehicle