This individual will provide assistance communicating with current participants/alumni, contributing to social media management and marketing campaigns and administrative tasks as required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Administrative duties as required including data entry, inquiries, communication distribution, etc.
- Assist staff at the airport and take photos/videos
- Recruit past participants to serve as student ambassadors for ISE programs
Marketing and Social Media:
- Evaluate current trends that appeal to our target demographics and update promotional materials
- Content Creation: create digital media content such as photos and promotional videos
- Research and Implement new marketing tools and cost-effective platforms
- Research school board websites to evaluate our online presence
- Update, create & manage content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Engage with current, previous and prospective participant via social media
- Competent computer skills
- Be responsible, organized, enthusiastic and self-directed with strong communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and follow directions as assigned
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- A clean vulnerable persons check is mandatory
- Valid drivers licence
- Current or graduate of a marketing, computer or business program
- Be creative, a strong writer, tech savvy, and active on social media
- Knowledge of marketing strategies, Filemaker, SEO, excel, photo/video editing is an asset
- Experience with promotions, web design, media editing, blogs/vlogs is an asset
- Previous ISE exchange participants who understand the value and lifelong benefits of an exchange are encouraged to apply!