Position of Office Manager
The office manager is an integral part of the team, supporting the Executive Director and Management Team. The office manager should have strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
The candidate must be able to fulfil the following list of duties and responsibilities:
• Manage the Administrative Office that includes: overseeing the office schedules, training days, internal and external meetings, maintain the confidentiality and proper storage of files, archives, and the disposal of information;
• Prepare organizational reports, i.e., minutes of meetings, contracts, and other communications;
• Assist in organizing annual events, i.e., gala, holiday tea event;
• Maintain inventory of office equipment: supplies, maintenance, contracts and service agreements;
• Overseeing partnership agreements;
• Keep the Policy and Procedure Manual updated in all offices;
• Perform translation of both French and English documents;
• Represent the organization in a professional and pleasant manner.
The potential candidate should possess the following qualities:
• Organizational skills: enhance workplace efficiency;
• Self-motivator: able to work independently;
• Communication skills: contribute to overall effectiveness of communication, orally and in writing (both internally and externally);
• Adaptability: able to adapt to a changing environment in a group home;
• Positive attitude and Professional Approach: to all employees, clients, partners and other professionals.
Requirements and Salary:
• Minimally, a CEGEP diploma.
• Must pass a police background check
• Part-time position (3 days/week, 24 hrs/week)
• Salary is $23.00/hour (included on each pay is; 5.7% statutory holiday and 2.43% sick days. Vacation pay is 4% and is cumulative).
Interested applicants may request a full job description. Please send your resume to
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!