Duties and expectations may include:
❖ Leadership and Strategy
• Be a resource for, and interpret, MOSAIC’s vision, mission, values, strategic plans
• Develop and utilize business metrics to measure achievement of the strategic goals.
❖ Employee Engagement
• Develop and monitor strategies impacting employee satisfaction, engagement, and performance.
• Create and maintain a culture that builds a diverse and inclusive work environment, and enhance recruitment practices, and community engagement
• Initiate and promote cross-functional working relationships between employees.
❖ Talent Planning
• Develop, implement, and evaluate orientation, onboarding, succession planning, retention, and employee termination process
• Conduct job analyses to create/update job descriptions and identify job competencies
• Brand and market the organization to potential applicants
❖ Total Rewards
• Implement and evaluate total rewards policies/programs to support the organization’s goals, objectives, and values.
• Oversee outsourced compensation and benefits surveys and components.
❖ Training and Development
• Assist in conducting training needs assessments to identify and establish priorities.
• Develop and evaluate employee retention strategies and practices
• Provide advice and recommendations to directors, managers, and supervisors on:
• Interpretation and application of MOSAIC HR policies and procedures
Conflict resolution and grievance processes
❖ Other duties
• Ensure accurate and timely production of employee contracts and amendments etc.
• Assist in creating and monitoring the HR budget and other financial reports
• Ensure implementation of MOSAIC’s policies and procedures
• Special project work as required
• Post-secondary degree or diploma in HR management; CPHR designation; or a comparable combination of education and experience
• Five years’ HR management experience in a multi-site organization; experience in a multicultural environment and experience in a non-profit/charitable organization are assets
• Experience using payroll and HRIS software
• Excellent data management and Excel skills (v‐lookup, pivot tables, charts and forecast)
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!