Position / Poste: Service Delivery Worker (Scheduler) Full-time
Duties / Fonctions:
- Using the electronic Quatro Scheduling system, the SDW will develop and revise ongoing master schedules for both consumer and staff in accordance with the consumer service and budgeted hours.
- Develop and revise as needed, a master schedule, in accordance with the consumer service and budgeted hours.
- Provide hours of service monthly reports to Supervisor.
- Ensure consumer-focused service delivery and refer service complaints to supervisor for follow-up.
- Provide administration support for Programs (i.e. correspondence, file management, co-ordinate staff meetings, orientation and training etc).
- Payroll and personal expense processing to meet set deadlines identified by the payroll schedule.
- Carrying the after hours phone based on a rotating on-call schedule to cover evenings and weekends for consumers and staff.
Qualifications / Compétences requises:
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task and work under pressure within deadlines
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer hardware, operating database systems and software including MS Office, CIMS, Quatro Scheduling or equivalent scheduling system
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- Flexible to changing demands of the job
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills, and math accuracy
- Excellent writing and proofing skills; exceptional organizational skills
- Scheduling experience an asset
Applications accepted until / Candidatures acceptées jusqu’au (mm/dd/yy): January 29, 2020
Send application and resume to / Adressez votre demande d’emploi et curriculum vitae à:
Name: Paula Gueran
Position: Community Support Supervisor
Address (#, street/rue, suite, city/ville, province, postal code): 234 Ste Marie Street Collingwood, ON L9Y 3K5
Telephone: 249-499-4358 x 6511
As part of its commitment to Employment Equity, March of Dimes Canada encourages applications from qualified members of the four designated groups: women, aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, and visible minorities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), March of Dimes Canada will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.