Tides Canada is a leading national charity that enables community-led transformation for a healthy environment, social equity and economic prosperity for all Canadians. Are you passionate about the environment and a just Canadian society? Do you enjoy supporting others to foster success? Do you have a passion for supporting teams to achieve significant results? If so, this position at Tides Canada is for you.
We are currently seeking a Senior Coordinator, Revenue and Donor Relations. This role ensures efficient revenue processing, tax receipting and exemplary data management and record keeping. The chosen candidate will demonstrate strong knowledge of CRA charitable regulations, ensuring that all revenue is received, administered, receipted and reported accurately and in a timely manner. This position works primarily with Tides Canada’s Salesforce CRM system and with the online donations tool Click and Pledge.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Accurate, timely and consistent donations and other revenue processing
• Generate timely tax receipts and acknowledgement letters
• Maintain confidentiality of all data in alignment with donor privacy preferences and Tides Canada policies
• Ensure transactions are in compliance with Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) policies and guidelines and Tides Canada’s policies
• Provide professional, flawless responses to phone and email queries relating to donations and other revenue
• Revenue and donor data management with inputs from a variety of sources and systems
• Work in conjunction with other departments to evaluate and improve the processes for revenue processing, tax receipting, reporting and data management
• Generate invoices for the organization and prepare cheques for deposit
• Assist with implementation of internal audit processes to ensure accuracy of data and reporting
This position requires strong customer service orientation, excellent communications skills and the ability to manage data across multiple systems.
• Experience working with data across multiple systems and managing data from multiple sources
• Strong attention to detail paired with the ability to problem-solve
• Excellent time management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Proven ability to work independently within a close-knit team environment
• 3 – 5 years accounting experience preferably within the areas of accounts receivable and revenue processing
• Hold or in the process of acquiring a recognized accounting diploma or degree
• Experience with Salesforce CRM or other CRM system an asset
• Experience with Netsuite of other ERP system an asset
• Customer service experience
What We Offer:
How to Apply:
Tides Canada is strongly committed to creating a diverse workplace community and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the selection process, please contact us.
Only those applicants invited for an interview will be contacted. No recruiters please
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!