Position / Poste: Vocational Rehabilitation Specialist, Assessment & Planning / Instructor - Full Time
Duties / Fonctions:
Qualifications / Compétences requises:
- Bachelors Degree and Registered Rehabilitation Professional certification (RRP), or equivalent RCCS, RVP or CVRP
- Minimum of three years’ experience working in Vocational Rehabilitation with people with disabilities
- Experience teaching and facilitating employment programs to adults
- Sensitivity to issues/barriers that people with disabilities experience
- Familiarity with current methods of vocational rehabilitation, career counseling including assessment, service planning, job search skills, job analysis and job placement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Well-developed time management, organization and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to document, maintain records and write reports
- Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle.
Applications accepted until / Candidatures acceptées jusqu’au: March 30, 2020
Send application and resume to / Adressez votre demande d’emploi et curriculum vitae à:
Name: Kim Herrlitz
Position: Team Leader
Address: 10 Overlea Blvd. Toronto, ON M4H 1A4
As part of its commitment to Employment Equity, March of Dimes Canada encourages applications from qualified members of the four designated groups: women, aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, and visible minorities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), March of Dimes Canada will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.