Come Help Us Help People
Archway’s Project Lead with the Community Transportation Program contributes by:
- Developing and implementing the new Community Transportation Program
- Training and orienting volunteers to the program
- Supporting volunteers and overseeing day-to-day operations
This position is a great fit for an organized person who enjoys planning and working with diverse people!
- Wage: $22 per hour
- A part time position at 18 hours per week
- Temporary term ending October 2020, potential for extension
- Flexible schedule
- Build your experience in program development and delivery
- Rewarding work in a positive environment
Getting an Interview
- High-school diploma, Adult Graduation Diploma or equivalent, Satisfactory Criminal Record Check
- Valid BC class 5 drivers’ license and satisfactory driving record
- Emergency First Aid with CPR level C is an asset
- Experience in a customer service and/or dispatch role.
- Experience supervising a small team.
- Experience working with a variety of traditionally marginalized population groups, such as seniors, homeless individuals, etc.
- Excellent written, verbal, and active listening skills, able to communicate effectively and respectfully with people from different backgrounds and with a variety of abilities.
- Well-developed networking and relationship building skills.
- Strong organizational, planning, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Strong competence with technology, able to use Microsoft Office 365.
Interested? To learn more about the job click here
Closing date is July 6, 2020
Archway Community Services is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all equity seeking groups.