Contract Position to March 2021
Geneva Centre for Autism is an international leader in the development and delivery of clinical intervention services and training. We offer a wide range of clinical services which are determined individually for each person with an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
Reporting to the Director, Programs and Services, the Clinical Supervisor is responsible for supervising staff in the delivery of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) services and supports to children with a diagnosis of an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and their families. Core responsibilities include program management (planning and implementation), curriculum development and client consultation.
• Set, execute and evaluate the annual Program Service plan, session offerings and overall strategy in support of the GCA’s strategic priorities, mission, vision and values
• Develop, implement, assess clinical program for clients on an ongoing basis using best practices within the sector
Design individualized service plans to support learners annual needs and goals
• Provide consultation intake services to prospective clients, negotiate terms of agreement and work with Finance to ensure payments are made in full by due dates
• Responsible for the overall day-to-day program success of clients and individuals with complex needs to include:
Conducting team meetings regularly to review clinical programs of each client
Approves all classroom materials developed or purchased to support service plans
Ensures all safety plans are in place for all clients
Ensures clinical standards are met in the best interest of the client
Facilitates and supports changes, client transitions and overall integration to ensure clients are successful.
Trouble shoot and support client issues (behavioural, legal, parent issues/concerns)
Create and refine quality assurance measures to evaluate program and IT effectiveness
Responsible for program supply forecasting and management
• Conduct home visits as required to support the Instructor Therapist and ensure generalization of program goals
• Manage assigned Program budget line items (fee-based revenue, Program expenses, travel, office administration
• Analyze annual service data, including customer satisfaction statistics
• Conducts training and follow-up on serious occurrence incidents associated with Program execution
• Complete and present all required reporting on Program statistics
• Responsible for supervising, developing and coaching staff to include recruitment and onboarding, performance management, learning and development, attendance management, health and safety and employee/labour relations
• Other duties as assigned.
• A minimum of 3 years of program leadership within the social services sector
• Master’s degree in a related field and BCBA certification
• Experience working in a unionized environment
• Demonstrated experience in designing and delivering behaviour intervention programs
• Quality communication and presentation skills with a solid track record of speaking in public forums
• An ability to anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of participants and staff
• Experience in setting priorities, developing work/program schedules, monitoring quality and reporting on program outcomes
• Problem solving skills that can be applied in multiple situations
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office software
• Be able to mentor, motivate and inspire others and maintain a positive and professional relationship with families and staff
• Demonstrate a high ability of coping in stressful situations and adaptability in a changing work environment
• Possess a strong work ethic and demonstrates a high degree of integrity in your work
• Be able to speak, listen, and write in a clear and concise manner and employ effective communication strategies at all levels of the organization
• Bilingualism is considered an asset.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and current resume with salary expectations to:
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Geneva Centre for Autism is committed to diversity and inclusivity in employment. Geneva Centre for Autism is also committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities during the recruitment, assessment and selection process. Please notify us if you require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during this process. If you require accommodation Geneva Centre for Autism will work with you to determine how to meet your needs.
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!