Here is how you will contribute as a Programs Manager with McMan:
- Lead a team of supervisors and direct service staff by providing a full range of support with their programs.
- Provide support to the organization and the Executive Director.
- Ensure the programs fully meet the needs of its service participants and funders.
- Work in collaboration with the regional management team to enhance the direction and vision of McMan.
- Ensure an effective local presence for McMan with funding bodies, service participants and the community.
- Lead hiring, performance management, coaching and resolution of employee concerns in collaboration with the human resources team.
- Oversee program funding to ensure alignment with the budget in collaboration with the finance team.
- Work with multiple programs which may include residential facilities and shelter supporting youth and adults who have experienced trauma, addiction and homelessness. Flexible schedule is required.
- Support and schedule building maintenance as required.
- Be part of the On-Call rotation for McMan.
Here’s what we have to offer:
- Ongoing paid training.
- Opportunity to be an integral part of the senior management team.
- Team building and decision-making opportunities.
- Competitive wage according to education and experience $33.56 to 39.26 per hour.
- Group Benefits: an extensive group benefits package including company paid pension
and Employee & Family Assistance Program.
- Degree/Diploma in Social Work, Child and Youth Care Counselling, Addictions Counselling or related human services field. A combination of experience and education may be considered.
- Minimum two (2) years experience as a manager/supervisor.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience working in human services.
- Outstanding interpersonal, coaching, leadership, planning, programming and presentation skills are a must.
- Strength in crisis intervention, case management and communication are a must.
- Demonstrated ability to use an approach that is strengths-based and participant-centered from a trauma informed and harm reduction lens.
- Clear Criminal Record Check and Child Intervention Check dated within the past six months, Driver’s Abstract, valid AB Driver’s License, use of reliable vehicle and minimum $2Million vehicle insurance to carry passengers.
- Standard First Aid CPR Level C Certificate