This position will be working with Volunteer Coordinator and committee to plan, coordinate, and implement our annual Gifts For Grandparents Campaign.
- Facilitation of planning meetings
- Marketing of events and activities
- Work closely with community agencies, residents, and volunteers
- Work cooperatively with other staff in a team approach
- Maintain awareness of community issues
- Report to program manager and project coordinator on a regular basis
- Additional responsibilities as requested by the program manager or Executive Director
- The applicants must be a returning student to be eligible, Canadian Citizen, between 15-30 years of age
- Related post-secondary education preferred
- Knowledge of the non-profit sector an asset
- Excellent organizational skills, initiative and ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines
- Ability to work with a team, adapt easily to change and can work at a fast pace
- Ability to adhere to code of conduct, confidentiality policy and work with committees
- Superior computer skills, including social media and word processing
- Satisfactory Criminal Record and Intervention Record checks.