The Head of Communications develops, oversees, and supports inPath’s strategic approach to internal and external communication. They focus on the power of information and visuals to tell the organization’s story on multiple levels.
They report to the Director of Impact & Engagement and work closely with inPath’s Process, Impact & Engagement pod to support the entire organization’s capacity to communicate with consistency and intention.
Developing and implementing inPath’s external communication strategy
● Contribute to the development of communications planning and strategic development of
inPath initiatives and campaigns for multiple audiences (funders, youth, partners, artists);
● With support from the Director of Impact & Engagement, ensure that the tone, brand,
narrative, and style of communications align with inPath’s vision/mission/values;
● Work with the Co-Executive Director of Outreach and Partnerships and the Director of
Impact & Engagement to plan communications and engagement initiatives that amplify
the stories of youth who participate in inPath programs; and,
● Support the conceptualization and execution of impact reporting for all of inPath’s
Coordinating the production and maintenance of inPath’s communication and
● Contribute creatively to new and creative growth strategies regarding communication
platforms and products and engagement strategies;
● Set realistic timelines to support the inPath team in meeting media production timelines;
● Update and maintain the inPath and N’we Jinan websites and social media platforms;
● Ensure consistent branding and communication style across all communication products
(press releases, social media posts, videos, newsletters);
● Liaise between internal team and external consultants (writers, editors, designers, media
● Coordinate the conceptualization and design of presentations, information documents,
learning materials, and engagement initiatives; and,
● Oversee media buying and contribute to monthly reviews and reporting related to budget
Nurturing the work environment and inPath community
● Ensure content is accessible and guided by the needs of the audiences we are engaging
with and align, when possible, with best accessibility practices;
● Promote safety, accessibility, anti-racism and anti-oppression in the workplace;
● Integrate an understanding of anti-oppression frameworks into their work and
● Participate in the implementation of inPath’s training week & celebration events;
● Commit to professional development in key areas to build their skills and capacity; and,
● Steward the office environment as a space of connectivity and respect.
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!