The Educational Consultant supports school communities, teachers, and artists in the implementation of co-created, contextual educational programming that transforms classroom learning experiences.
The Educational Consultant works closely with other Educational Consultants, the Director of Programming, the Director of Learning Experience, and the Head of Pedagogy & Learning Process. They report to the Director of Programming.
The learn how to apply check out this link!
Designing student-centred learning programs
● Supports the Director of Programming in conversations with schools about their educational
● Alongside schools and the Educational Consulting team, designs curriculum that aligns with
school /community needs and provincial requirements; and,
● Supports the Director of Learning Experience and Head of Pedagogy & Learning Process in
developing and delivering learning content for training and events that fall outside of school
programming, when required and able.
Supports artists and teachers in developing skills that foster creative learning
● Supports collaborative artist/teacher project planning;
● Hosts artist and teacher check-ins focused on pedagogy and facilitation practices;
● Delivers trainings that help increase creative classroom skills;
● Collaborates on the creation of training content for both face-to-face and online learning
experiences for teachers/artists;
● Supports teachers / support staff in understanding how to engage with inPath tools (e.g.,
class lists, mark books, classroom material inventory lists, entry/exit protocols;
● Supports teachers / support staff in processes for student recruitment and retention (e.g.,
application process, updating class lists, creating a welcoming environment);
● Develops/shares tools (guidebooks, lesson plans, online resources) that support
teacher/artist development; and,
● Creates / facilitates spaces of responsive dialogue and learning for artists and teachers
(Professional Learning Communities).
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!