The Home Construction Regulatory Authority (HCRA) is a private not-for-profit corporation that if designated by the Government of Ontario, will be the regulatory authority responsible for licensing of Ontario’s new home builders and vendors. HCRA intends to foster improved home quality and homebuyer confidence in the home building industry through modernized licensing standards, education and compliance, providing increased consumer protection through enhanced regulatory measures. To learn more about HCRA please visit www.hcraontario.ca.
HCRA is seeking a professional who thrives in a fast-paced, high-profile environment to fill the role of Project Manager. Reporting to the Director, Information Technology/Information Management, you will:
• lead strategic projects supporting the planning, scoping and approval of assigned major capital and non-capital initiatives across the HCRA
• develop and recommend project management tools, standards and guidelines, based on leading practices
• provide high level oversight and monitoring of project progress, milestones and deliverables considering change management, issues management and risk mitigation strategies
• provide leadership and direction to internal and external project teams and vendors
• coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for successful execution of projects
• conduct post-project evaluations to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements and document ‘lessons learned’
• prepare reports, briefs and correspondence, related to major HCRA projects, issues, risk and mitigation strategies, providing recommendations, accurate information and advice to senior management.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following:
Completion of a postsecondary degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field – or a combination of education, training and experience deemed equivalent.
Formal post-secondary project management or equivalent accreditation is preferred.
A minimum of five years of progressive experience performing similar duties in a Project Management Office or equivalent office, with a minimum of two years project management leadership experience.
Strong knowledge of project management principles and of Quality Management principles and best practices.
Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and within timelines.
Excellent analytical skills and detail-oriented to oversee the management of a variety of projects and measure project performance.
Strong relationship building skills and the ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts solve project problems/issues creatively.
Change management abilities to promote a positive, inclusive and productive work environment for project leads.
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!