• Work with a group of women in accordance with the values of Le Chaînenon: respect, justice, solidarity, regaining power and unconditional welcome;
• Respond to emergency requests by phone;
• Refer and direct women to the appropriate resources as needed;
• Maintain various files (women's situations, etc.);
• Participate in team meetings for the sake of reflection and introspection;
• All other related tasks requested by the coordinator.
• DEC. in social work and / or relevant experience in social work
• Excellent written and spoken French • Active listening skills; • Experience in intervention in a community setting; • Knowledge of issues related in particular to homelessness, drug addiction, violence and mental health; • The ability to work in a team; • Needs assessment skills; • Indispensable: great autonomy, initiative and maturity; • Ability to manage crisis and / or conflict situations; • Fluency in French both written and spoken, bilingualism an asset; • Adherence to the mission and values of Le Chaînenon - respect, confidentiality, unconditional welcome and without judgment
40 hr a week
Monday, Wednesday & Thursday: 8:30am to 4:30pm
Tuesday & Friday: 8:00am to 4:00pm
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!