Build your Experience with the team at Archway
Come Help Us Help People
Archway’s Christmas Bureau Coordinator with the Food Bank contributes by:
- Designing, delivering, and completing the Christmas Bureau program
- Scheduling and supporting program volunteers
- Welcoming guests and distributing gifts
This position is a great fit for an organizer who enjoys working with people!
- Wage: $22 per hour
- A part time position up to 35 hours per week, some availability on weekends
- This is a temporary position ending early in the new year
- Flexible hours
- Build your experience in program coordination and delivery
- Rewarding work in a positive environment
Getting an Interview
- Satisfactory Criminal Record Check.
- High school Diploma.
- Valid class 5 BC Driver’s License is an asset.
- At least 1 year experience in a customer service position.
- At least 1 year direct program delivery experience.
- Experience working with volunteers and overseeing a small team.
- Well-developed verbal, written, and active listening skills, able to communicate effectively and respectfully with people from a variety of backgrounds.
- Strong organization, planning, and time management skills.
- Good relationship building skills.
- Strong computer skills, about to use Office 365 effectively.
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Some physical labour, able to lift 40lbs.
Interested? To learn more about the job click here
Closing date is October 21, 2020