Reporting to the CFO, the successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day processing of invoices, monthly general ledger, month end close, balance sheet and income statement analysis, and balance sheet and income statement presentation for our non-profit companies; the Tao Association and LPH Foundation.
- Compile invoices and match backup
- Enter invoices in SAP
- Prepare cheque runs and any online payments
- Bank deposits
- Donation receipts
- Preparation of monthly journal entries and reconciliation of worksheets to the general ledger
- Review and oversee journal entries completed by other members to ensure accuracy
- Preparation of the monthly GST and PST returns
- Review of trial balance and accounts to ensure accuracy and reconciliation of accounts
- Oversee and manage accounts payable, disbursement and vendor payments
- Manage company credit card accounts
- Document policies, procedures and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility
- Ad-hoc projects and administrative support as required.
Budgeting and Forecasting
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!