S.A.M. Management Inc. is seeking a Chief Executive Officer lead the corporation forward.
S.A.M. Management Inc. is a non-profit property management corporation that provides socially responsible property management in partnership with organizations offering affordable housing options in the community.
Reporting to the S.A.M. Management Inc. Board of Directors, the Chief Executive Officer will support the Board in developing and implementing the strategic vision and direction for the organization. As a visionary leader who thrives at the 30,000 foot level, you are an accomplished change agent who maximizes performance through organizational growth. Known for your problem solving abilities, you also bring a strength of knowledge in buildings, systems, and finance to the role. Exceptional communication skills and a transparent leadership style enable you to keep Board members and staff appropriately informed.
The Chief Executive Officer provides direction and operational leadership to 4 direct reports, (Executive Assistant, Controller, Tenant Relations Manager, and Building Operations Manager), and indirect oversight of 75 employees.
The Chief Executive Officer is responsible for the management and operations of S.A.M. Management Inc. including the following highlights:
Visit http://bit.ly/SAM-CEO for more info!
Education & Certification:
• Post secondary education in a related field such as Commerce, Business Administration, or Finance is required
• Certificate in property management is an asset
• Must be willing to obtain a Property Manager Brokers License
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Strength in human resource management, financial management and project management
• Expertise in reading and interpreting financial statements and developing budgets
• Strategic and analytical thinker
• Experience in / knowledge of property management and/or expertise in buildings is a definite asset
• Experience in a non-profit setting would be an asset
• Knowledge of leadership and management principles as they relate to non-profit/voluntary organizations and of ethical behaviour and business practices
• Knowledge of federal and provincial legislation applicable employment standards, human rights, occupational health and safety, charities, taxation, CPP, EI, health coverage, etc.
• Knowledge of current events and opportunities that affect and/or relate to the mission of S.A.M. Management Inc.
• Proven strengths in establishing and maintaining positive working relationships both internally and externally
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!