A Rewarding Career is Waiting for You with the team at Archway
Come Help Us Help People
Archway’s Administrative Assistant (Casual) with Central Support contributes by:
- Greeting clients and directing them to the appropriate people or program
- Providing information about our 90+ programs
- Performing a variety of reception duties and administrative tasks
This position is a great fit for someone who is looking for casual employment in a fast-paced environment.
- Wage: $17.00 per hour
- A casual position, needs to be available at least 2 days a week, sometimes on short notice
- Flexible, on call work
- Build your experience in Administration and Reception
- Rewarding work in a positive environment
Getting an Interview
- Must maintain a satisfactory criminal records check.
- High school graduation and at least one year’s experience in a customer service or reception position. Completion of a recognized Applied Business Technology course an asset.
- Excellent verbal, written, and active listening skills able to communicate respectfully and effectively with people from a variety of backgrounds and experiences
- Strong computer competency, able to use Microsoft Office365 and virtual meeting platforms such as Microsoft Teams, and the internet
- Able to remain calm and respectful in heightened or crisis situations
- Must have good typing skills (50 words per minute) and demonstrated organizational skills
- Familiar with office machines, including photocopiers, fax machines and postage machines
- Willing to learn various types of software and attend training seminars if approached to do so
- Familiarity with Archway and community resources is an asset
- Previous experience in the field of social services is an asset
Interested? To learn more about the job click here
Archway Community Services is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all equity seeking groups.