Mary’s Meals is delighted to be recruiting for a passionate and values focused Administrator, Donor Relations & Operations to provide efficient and timely support across a variety of specialist areas including administration and co-ordination of fundraising operations, building and maintaining our supporter database, providing support for all donors, supporters and volunteers across a variety of channels.
Mary’s Meals is a global movement supported by people from all walks of life and we are focused on one goal – that every child receives a nutritious daily meal in a place of education. We continue to change the lives of over 1.6 million children who today will receive Mary’s Meals. Our work is named after Mary, the mother of Jesus, and our values and culture are rooted in and shaped by a Christian spirituality. We feel that the way we do things is as important as the end results. Ours is also a universal mission involving people of all faiths and none across the world.
Reporting to our Manager, Operations & Finance, you will be a passionate advocate of our work and will thrive in a busy, varied, supporter focused role where you will work across all areas of Mary’s Meals Canada to drive engagement and grow our grassroots movement. You will have responsibility for our CRM system and will take on a key role in our Salesforce CRM implementation project, becoming our resident CRM expert ensuring correct usage of this key resource.
In this varied and challenging role, you will have the opportunity to:
• Provide operational and advisory support to Director, Community Engagement for volunteer engagement and communications;
• Provide marketing campaign support for all MMC campaigns, communications and initiatives
• Coordinating and executing packaging and mass mailings to our donors to support key campaigns in order to support our key objectives;
• Work with the Finance Administrator, as required for donor support activities;
• Manage the CRM effectively and assist others in the use of the CRM system by educating other team members and sharing knowledge acting as the ‘go-to’ expert in all MMC databases and lists;
• Provide insightful reporting to support future decision making;
• Lead on web fundraising page management and engagement with supporters;
• Lead donor segmentation projects with appropriate approaches for each segment/audience providing analytical insights into the project; and
• Support on and execute all marketing and fundraising communications via digital and traditional methods.
With a true passion for our work, you will bring your exceptional administration and communication skills to the fore in every area of your role, engaging and networking across our movement to support the growth of our mission. With strong IT, organizational and time management skills, you will confidently manage a varied workload and demonstrate your ability to develop relationships across our movement. Strong Excel skills and a proven ability to develop and learn new systems and processes, will be key to success in this role.
Mary’s Meals is a values driven organisation, we believe in the innate goodness of people, respect the dignity of every human being and family life and believe in good stewardship of the resources entrusted to us. In line with our values, Mary’s Meals is fully committed to a culture of safeguarding.
If you want to become part of a worldwide movement of people who will not accept that any child in this world of plenty should endure a day without a meal, then we would love to hear from you.
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!