Are you passionate about delivering superior services and care to clients? Do you have some knowledge of the challenges affecting women who have experienced intimate partner violence? Do you value organized and structured case management and a formal client support process? Are you results focused with an emphasis on quality and quantity standards with great attention to detail? Do you thrive in a diverse, supportive, and change-positive team?
Then joining this team may be your best move yet.
The Community Program team is a group of caring, dedicated staff that provides a continuum of services including integrated and specialized services to help women build their economic self-sufficiency (BESS). Our many services include employability skills coaching, finding jobs, and linking them with suitable clients, supportive one on one counselling, life skills workshops as well as housing support and referrals to other services.
As an Employment and Partnership Coordinator you will utilize your planning, implementation, and evaluation skills in our clients’ career development. You will communicate, negotiate, and use your networking skills to market the Building Economic Self Sufficiency (BESS) program; you will seek out, cultivate, and retain strong business relationships with potential and existing employers, and you will develop work-related opportunities and connections to help our clients re-build their lives.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
Job & Competency Requirements:
· Relevant education in Career Development, and/or Social Services Diploma
· Minimum of one-year experience relevant to job development/coaching
· Effective group facilitation and presentation skills
· Demonstrated skills in Microsoft suite
· Ability to build and foster reliable work relationships within a diverse work environment
· Analytical, planning, organizing and reporting skills verbal and written
· Demonstrate a positive work attitude and learning initiative
· Consistent ability to demonstrate professional behavior and respect for boundaries in a diverse work
· Demonstrated ability to exercise flexibility when needed
· Capable of managing emotional stress
§ Competitive compensation
§ Group Insurance benefits
§ Growth and learning opportunities
§ Work/Life balance
§ Working with a supportive, fun loving team.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Attention: Human Resources Subject line: EMPLOYMENT AND PARTNERSHIP COORDINATOR
Good to Know:
We thank all applicants, however, only applicants with the required qualifications and competencies will be contacted.
Must be legally eligible to work in Canada and/or must have a valid work permit that allows the candidate to fulfill the requirements of the role.
All successful applicants must undergo a police vulnerable sector check.
Interval demonstrates its commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion, respect in the workplace and does not condone any form of discrimination and workplace violence.
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!