Residential Care Workers support clients with disabilities through all their daily living activities. This includes personal care, medication administration and management, housekeeping and participating in activities around the house.
- Up to date Emergency or Standard First Aid with CPR C & AED training
- Tuberculosis screening from the last year
- Medical Approval letter (ConneXions form)
- Minimum of six months relevant experience in a similar environment
- Experience with challenging behaviours, mental health concerns and delivery of personal care
Casual on Call Residential Care Worker Positions - (no BC Drivers License is required)
24 hours / day - 7 days / week
Morning shifts range from 6:30 am - 3:00 pm
Afternoon shifts range from 1:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Evening shifts range from 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Overnight Awake shifts range from 10:00 pm - 7:00 am
Overnight Asleep shifts range from 10:00 pm - 8:00 am
How to Apply
Send a short cover letter indicating your direct experience and which shift you would like to apply to. Be sure to include an up to date resume with hiring requirements outlined.
Applications are submitted to Recruiter at North Shore ConneXions Society.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!