Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and facilitates early years, youth & family group programs that promote engagement and positive development through strong relationship building with participants.
- Assesses participant needs and refers to appropriate internal and/or external resources.
- Supervises and evaluates program staff and volunteers.
- Ensures the goals and objectives of the program are met within a team environment.
- Modify program delivery due to pandemic – from delivery of activities/supplies and snacks/meals to limited in-centre programming when COVID restrictions are lifted.
- Utilizes social media to engage participants.
- At least two years previous related experience in program development and delivery and supervision of front-line staff.
- Degree in related discipline is preferred.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of community-based programs and program development.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Must have reliable transportation and a Class 5 Driver’s License.
Hours of Work: 35 hours/week, including evenings and weekends as required.
Rate of Pay: Dependent on qualifications and experience + Benefits after 6 months
Deadline: April 16, 2021