Evaluation and Quality Improvement - Vancouver
Regular Full Time (35 hours/week) (Grid 17)
PCRS is a long-standing, award-winning not-for-profit that serves the most vulnerable people in the Province of B.C. We believe that helping the most marginalized individuals and families will raise the health and well-being of the communities we serve. Our vision is to see everyone thriving in strong, healthy communities, and our mission is to inspire healthy and inclusive communities through leadership and collaboration. We value advocacy, diversity and inclusion, empowerment, service excellence, stewardship, and well-being. We have been recognized for placing a high value on work-life balance. Our Employee Family Assistance Program has a full preventative health program including nutrition awareness, stress reduction, and tools to assist our staff with maintaining work-life balance. We take care of our people who take care of the people we serve.
Evaluation and Data Collection:
- Collates data to prepare quarterly reports, presentations and other knowledge products related to best practices in evaluation and quality improvement.
- Organizes training plan for PCRS leaders on best practices for data collection and evaluation.
- Provides direct, site-level training in the use of PCRS’s data collection system, Salesforce.
- Develops training material to support PCRS leaders and staff to implement PCRS’s Outcomes Measurement Framework.
- Trains and mentors site staff and support data entry activities when required.
- Documents and organizes Frequently Asked Questions from staff in relation to the PCRS’s participant data collection system, Salesforce.
- Develops reports and works collaboratively with staff and stakeholders to conduct data collection projects, including Staff Engagement Survey and Stakeholders Interviews.
- Supports accreditation readiness process to bring programs into compliance with accreditation standards.
- Provides administrative support to the Evaluation and Quality Improvement Manager when needed.
- Supports the implementation of Participants Information Management policy to ensure records maintenance, storage and retention in coordination with the Evaluation and Quality Improvement Manager and respective program staff.
- Supports the Evaluation and Quality Improvement team to track participants’ files life cycle proactively ensuring alignment with funder requirements.
- Supports corrective actions to bring files into compliance with PCRS policy, government regulations, and accreditation bodies.
- Handles requests to release participant information with particular attention to privacy issues when needed.
- Works collaboratively with the Evaluation and Quality Improvement team to conduct file audits, analyze findings and identify gaps/risks in current practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge of data collection methodologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of evaluation tools, including Logic Models and outcomes measurement.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a multi-stakeholder, interdisciplinary environment.
- Experience in the use of data collection systems.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to analyze, clean and report on data.
- Exercise sound judgment needed in arriving at recommendations, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- knowledgeable about principles and practices of local, state, and federal privacy regulations related to the non-profit and public sectors.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office software.
Academic and Job Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in evaluation or social science discipline, plus work experience in supporting data collection activities, quality improvement, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience in the social service or health sectors and/or with vulnerable populations.
- Criminal record check including the vulnerable sector
- Experience in the use of Salesforce
- Class 5 driver’s license
Alexis Vargas, Manager of Evaluation and Quality Improvement
Salary Range: $28.91/hour – $32.01/hour, Plus benefit package (100% employer-paid)
Closing Date: May 10, 2021 at 4:30 p.m.
Apply at: https://pcrs-external.scouterecruit.net/jobs/PCRS143
“PCRS fosters an environment that ensures a sense of belonging, dignity, and respect. We welcome applications from persons with diverse backgrounds and all abilities.”