The Refugee Centre and The Concordia Student Union are searching for a talented and professional Community Outreach Coordinator to maintain all community outreach activities in relation to a new project to combat homelessness. You will represent the us and work with the management team to develop and implement initiatives that increase the project's visibility within the surrounding community.
You need to be self-motivated, enthusiastic, and community-driven to take on this exciting role. This position requires someone equipped with a positive attitude and readiness to be a team player.
● Start/end: May 15th - August 31st
● Pay: $17/hr
● Hours: 30 per week
● Maintain a calendar of outreach activities, including community events, workshops, appearances, and other communication opportunities.
● Prepare an annual budget for community outreach activities.
● Nurture new and old relationships with collaborative partners.
● Schedule regular outreach exhibitions in the community and educate employees on community responsibility.
● Prepare accurate records and reports on the goals of the project’s plan.
● Assist in the organization of special events
● Undergoing a bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, business, or related fields.
● Preferred some experience within non-profit outreach activities.
● Outstanding written communication and presentation skills.
● Strong experience preparing reports.
● Friendly, enthusiastic, and positive attitude.
● Strong knowledge of social media and other basic marketing platforms.
● Detail-orientated with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!